Applications are currently ongoing for the IIDN Writing Contest. The Initiative for Inclusive Dialogue in Nigeria (IIDN) is accepting applications from junior secondary students for its 2018 writing contest. Interested students should note that the deadline for submission of application is May 20, 2018.
Details and FAQs about the IIDN Writing Contest
The Initiative for Inclusive Dialogue in Nigeria (IIDN) is pleased to launch a writing contest, targeted at JSS 1 through to JSS 3 students in Lagos, Nigeria.
What is the essay topic?
The essay topic is What Good Governance Means to Me.
When is the deadline?
11:00 pm on May 20, 2018.
What are the IIDN Writing Contest Prizes?
- 1st prize: 15,000 naira
- 2nd prize: 10,000 naira
- 3rd prize: 5,000 naira
How do I enter the IIDN Writing Contest?
- Essay submission should be between 500 to 800 words (maximum) in length.
- Please email your essay to: email@example.com. Signify in the subject line of your email that you are participating in the writing contest.
- Essay can also be sent in by contestant’s self-identified guardian – in this case, please state clearly why the contestant is unable to send the email by him or herself.
- Each essay submission should clearly identify the names of the contestant, class and school enrolled in.
- By participating in this contest, each contestant gives IIDN permission to publish the submitted essay (names included) on the IIDN website, should we choose to.
About the Initiative for Inclusive Dialogue in Nigeria (IIDN)
The Initiative for Inclusive Dialogue in Nigeria (IIDN) is a Nigeria-registered NGO that aims to promote sustainable good governance practices and measures in Nigeria, through our inclusive educational, capacity-building and awareness-raising efforts. The Initiative for Inclusive Dialogue in Nigeria (IIDN) is here to enable and encourage more Nigerians to take interest in the public policy and political sectors, regardless of their social class, age and gender.
The post IIDN Writing Contest for Junior Secondary Students – See 2018 Details appeared first on MyEduBase – Nigeria’s Best Educational Website.