UNN Postgraduate Registration Deadline:
All postgraduate students of University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) are hereby informed that following the Report of Vice-Chancellor’s Committee on Update and Renewal of Postgraduate Registration, the Vice-Chancellor has directed that every postgraduate student should update his/her registration on or before 31st May, 2018.
The exercise is designed to avail the University of the updated statistics of postgraduate enrollment needed for effective planning.
In view of the above, it is expected that by 31st May, 2018 every postgraduate student shall have updated his/her registration online. After the above date, any student whose name is not found in the updated list of various departments looses his/her studentship.
UNN Postgraduate Registration Procedure:
The school authorities of University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) has published the registration procedure for 2017/2018 academic session.
Students are to follow the steps below to complete their registration;
- Visit the UNN Portal via: http://unnportal.unn.edu.ng
- Click on POSTGRADUATE STUDENTS.
- CLICK ON POSTGRADUATE PORTAL.
- By the right hand side, click on “CLICK HERE TO GET LOGIN DETAILS.”
- If new student, click on NEW STUDENTS’ button. If an old student, then click on RETURNING STUDENT’S button.
- In the registration number box, enter your application number in full e.g. UNN/PG/2017p-18/000039
- Click SUBMIT to get login details i.e, username and password which is your application number.
- Click on STUDENT LOGIN to go back to the login page.
- In the username and password boxes enter your application number in full and click on LOGIN, which opens your account.
- Click on PROFILE and then CHANGE PASSWORD to change your default password.
- Click on PROFILE and the BIO-DATA to complete your profile.
- Click on ACCEPTANCE and then GENERATE PG ACCEPTANCE INVOICE to generate acceptance fee payment invoice.
- Proceed to the bank to make the payment and obtain a bank print out and a bank teller. After the payment, click on ACCEPTANCE and then PG-ACCEPTANCE to printout your Provisional Admission Letter.
- Click on SCHOOL FEES and then GENERATE PG SCHOOL FEES INVOICE to generate PG school fees payment invoice.
- Proceed to the bank to make the payment and obtain a bank print out and a bank teller.
- After the payment in the bank, click on SCHOOL FEES and then PG SCHOOL FEES in your account to obtain online school fees receipt.
- Then click on GET SCHOOL REG. NO. To get registration number e.g PG/MSC/16/73789.
- Then printout your PARTICULARS Of Admission and YOUR PROFILE and submit together with your admission letter to room 115.
- Proceed to room 202 at Postgraduate school for school fees and acceptance fee payment verification.
- Then, proceed to Room 107 at PG school for your original school fees and acceptance fee receipts.
- Visit Room 115 at PG school with your original certificates for verification.
- Postgraduate students interested in hostel accommodation should generate hostel payment invoice and pay in the bank.