UNN Postgraduate Mop-Up Admission Screening Schedule Released:
The school authorities of the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) has announced the screening schedule for the School of Postgraduate Studies Computer Based Screening Test for the 2017/2018 Mop-up Postgraduate Admission exercise.
All applicants are to note that the screening will hold as follows:
Date: Wednesday, May 16, 2018
Venue: Nnamdi Azikiwe Library, University of Nigeria Nsukka
UNN Postgraduate Admission Application Deadline for 2018/2019 Session
Online sale of Application Forms starts from 8th May, 2018 and ends on 15th June, 2018.
Application Forms can be obtained ONLINE on payment of a non-refundable fee of N25,000.00 (Twenty five thousand naira only) made payable to “The University of Nigeria Postgraduate Application Fees Account, at any bank within the country using the Remita platform.
Applicants should log on to www.unn.edu.ng and follow the procedures stated below:
- Click on UNN Portal or through this link unnportal.unn.edu.ng.
- Click on PG Application form to generate invoice for payment.
- Use your phone number to generate the invoice. You are advised to use a functional number to enable us reach you for the admission screening test.
- Proceed to any Bank with Remita platform for payment.
- Return to the UNN Portal with your payment confirmation pin from the Bank and follow the procedure for completing the form.
Important Notice to all Applicants:
1. All applicants shall undergo computer based Postgraduate Admission Screening Test.
2. Check out for information on screening processes via the UNN Website:www.unn.edu.ng or www.spgs.unn.edu.ng from 15th July, 2018 after submitting the completed application form.
3. Date of the Screening Test: To be announced.
NOTE: For Ph.D. degree programme, a candidate must obtain at least an acceptance letter for publishing an article from a journal certified by the University of Nigeria, Nsukka as a condition for graduation.