Applications are currently ongoing for the KU Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students to study in Germany. Interested students should see the details below.
Details and FAQs about the KU Postgraduate Scholarships
In 2018, the Catholic University of Eichstätt-Ingolstadt (Katholische Universität Eichstätt-Ingolstadt, KU) in south Germany offers academically qualified international students in need a scholarship in order to promote internationalisation at the university.
When is the application deadline?
- 1st March, 2018 for the summer funding term
- 1st September, 2018 for the winter funding term
Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
In which host country will I be studying?
What is the category of this opportunity?
How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
- Academic qualification
- Personal qualification
- You have not yet exceeded the maximum funding period (36 months) for this scholarship.
- You are enrolled as a student at the KU (campus Eichstätt or campus Ingolstadt) during the funding period.
- Advanced studies with good study performance (from 3rd semester onwards)
- Financial need.
How many scholarship awards are available?
What are the benefits of the scholarship?
This scholarship includes 324,00 € per month.
How to Apply for the KU Postgraduate Scholarships
- application form
- matriculation certificate
- proof of academic achievement or Transcript of Records
- at least one letter of recommendation from a KU professor (degree-seeking students) or a professor from your home university (exchange students)
- CV in tabular form in English
- letter of motivation (one page)
- declaration of need
- proof of nationality
- Application declaration (See Application form)
Please send your complete application as a single file PDF to: KU International Office email@example.com
Subject: Scholarship: Promotion of internationalisation
Please note that we only accept complete applications sent as a single PDF-file.
The post KU Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students, 2018/2019 appeared first on MyEduBase – Nigeria’s Best Educational Website.