The sale of Koladaisi University Post-UTME Admission Form has commenced for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to KolaDaisi University Degree Programme for the 2018/2019 admission in the following courses:
Faculty of Applied Sciences
B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
B.Sc. Computer Science
B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
Faculty of Arts, Management and Social Sciences
B.A. English Language and Literary Studies
B.A. History and Diplomatic Studies
B.Sc. Business Administration
B.Sc. Banking and Finance
B.Sc. Mass Communication
B.Sc. Political Science
B.Sc. Actuarial Science
1. All Candidates applying for the 100 Level Undergraduate Programmes at KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, must possess a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ Level Credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or equivalent. Candidates awaiting results may also apply.
2. All applicants are required to have sat for the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and must meet the required national Cut-Off score.
3. Applicants are to complete the online application form by visiting KolaDaisi University, Ibadan website at www.koladaisiuniversity.edu.ng
4. A Pass grade in Mathematics may be waved for the Arts programmes.
5. Applicants will be mandated to participate in the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise.
6. Interested candidates wishing to change their choice of institution to KolaDaisi University are required to:
1. Apply for change of institution through JAMB (visit JAMB website)
2. Complete the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan on-line Application Form
3. Participate in the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan Screening Exercise.
SCREENING OF CANDIDATES
All applicants would be required to appear for the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise, at KolaDaisi University, Ibadan KM 18, Ibadan-Oyo Expressway, Ibadan. Method Of Application
1. For online application, forms can be completed only after the payment of N5000 application form
2. Payment can also be made at any of the University Bank Account
Account Name: KolaDaisi University,
Account Number: 1771791077
Bank Name: Skye Bank
Account Name: KolaDaisi University, Ibadan
Account Number: 5100267248
Bank Name: Heritage Bank
3. (i) Application forms can be downloaded for manual submission at the University Campus, Kilometer 18, Ibadan-Oyo Express Road, Ibadan
(ii) Candidates can also send scanned copies of their downloaded application forms with appropriate Bank teller to
4. All applicants are required to email both O’ Level and UTME results to
5. Successful Candidates MUST bring along the downloaded application form and original copies of their O’ Level results for clearance at time of registration.
For Further enquires please visit the University website www.koladaisiuniversity.edu.ng or contact:
The Admission Office, KolaDaisi University, Ibadan through: Email:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call Seyi – 0808 430 1409- Whatsapp enabled, Omorinola – 0705 575 4888 / 0818 925 4314, Funmilola- 0906 887 2144
The post Koladaisi University 2018/19 Post-UTME Admission Form On Sale appeared first on MyEduBase – Nigeria’s Best Educational Website.