Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Registration Procedure for 2021/2022 Community Nursing Programme Newly Admitted.
This is to inform all successful candidates admitted into COMMUNITY Nursing programmes at Kasimu Kofar Bai School of Nursing, Katsina that ONLINE Registration will commence on Monday, 13th September 2021 and ends on Sunday 3rd October 2021.
CONAMKAT New Community Nursing Students Registration Procedure
Method of ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Visit www.conamkat.edu.ng
- Click on STUDENTS REGISTRATION PORTAL;
- Click on REGISTRATION GUIDELINES to read and follow the guideline for online registration.
DOCUMENTATION: All successful candidates MUST present to Kasimu Kofar Bai School of Nursing, Katsina, the ORIGINAL and 3 copies of the under-listed:
- Admission Letter (To be printed online, COLOURED and on a cream CONQUEROR Paper)
- Biodata Printout
- Course Registration Form
- Payment Slip
- Completed Acceptance Form
- Completed ID Card Form
- Completed Undertaking Letter
- Completed Guarantor’s Form
- Medical Examination Form
- Six (6) Passport Photographs
- Acknowledgement Card
- SSCE Certificate or Statement of Result
- Secondary School Testimonial
- Primary Certificate
- Primary School Testimonial
- Indigene Letter
- Letter of Identification of Residence
- Hostel Fee Payment Slip (for those that will stay in hostel)
- Hostel Allocation Form (for those that will stay in hostel)
- Result Scratch Card(s)
- One (1) A4 Rim Paper
NOTE: Item 1 – 9, 18 and 19 can be printed from the Registration Portal.
- Failure to register by Sunday, 3rd October, 2021 means forfeiture of admission.
- Commencement of Lecture: Monday, 4th October, 2021.
SOURCE: ALLSCHOOL TEAM
Enjoyed this article? Stay informed by joining our newsletter!
WHICH SCHOOL NEWS ARE YOU SEARCHING FOR?